Human Black Logo
Our SUPIMA® cotton t-shirts are the world's finest tee, period.
The hand and feel of this shirt are extraordinary.
Made of American Grown Cotton, under strict, quality-controlled guidelines.
This garment is produced in a wind mill powered, Fair Trade Certified™ facility. This means that our products were grown, harvested, crafted and traded in ways that improve lives and protect the environment.
Additionally, no toxic dyes or formaldehyde were used in the production of this product.
- 6 oz. 100% American Grown SUPIMA® Cotton.
- Extra Long Staple Cotton, adds premium sheen, color retention, and durability.
- Double needle stitched neck rib for seamless look and durability.
- Pre-shrunk and treated to ensure minimal shrinkage.
- Size chart measurements are approximate & allow for +/- 1" variation.
- Garment weight: 8 oz.
- Incredible softness.
- Handmade in Peru
- Hand Painted in Miami.
- Wash with like colors
- Turn inside out to wash
- Machine wash cold
- Hang dry
|Length (inches)||28||29 ¼||30 ¼||31 ¼||32 ½||33 ½|